Why should you make multiple trips to the maintenance shop when you don’t have to? Kennedy knows the importance of getting to a job site and getting the machines up and running quickly. That is why the Versa Bench was designed for the maintenance professional.
- All models have a 1/8” steel work surface
- Frame and body constructed of 11 gauge steel
- Four 8 x 2” roller bearing phenolic wheels
- Standard with floor lock and tubular handle
- Pad-lockable doors
- Load capacity of 3600 lbs. Add two casters and increase the weight capacity to 5400 lbs.
- For the maintenance professional whose work comes to him, replace bench casters with stationary, steel formed legs.
Heavy Duty Workstations
Stationary storage couldn’t be more versatile for the maintenance professional. Heavy gauge steel, 120 lb. weight capacity drawers, ball bearing slides, 1,000 total weight capacity, choice of quality thick butcher block maple or steel work surface, and adjustable legs to make your work station level on the roughest of floors.
Select a Category